Theobroma Cocoa Seed Butter : It is high in fatty acids, which is why it is often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in it forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. It is also rich in natural plant compounds called phytochemicals. The rich chocolaty aroma relaxes and rejuvenates.
Coffee Extract : It helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. It has calming effects, anti-aging benefits and reduces inflammation.
Shea Butter : It has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, which makes it an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Also, it has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea Butter works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin while promoting a soft, smooth, healthy appearance.
Sunflower Seed Oil : A great source of vitamin E, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, it is effective for combating skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness, and irritation of the skin. Sunflower oil has emollient properties that help the skin retain its moisture.
How to Use
- Step 1 : Scoop out an adequate amount of body butter using your fingers.
- Step 2 : Gently massage all over the body until completely absorbed.
- Step 3 : Use twice, day & night for soft & supple skin.
Who can Use Mamaearth CoCo Body Butter for Dry Skin, with Coffee & Cocoa for Deep Moisturization?
- Men and Women of Age 15 years and above
Why Is Mamaearth CoCo Body Butter For Dry Skin, with Coffee & Cocoa for Deep Moisturization Better Than Others Available in The Market?
- Deeply Nourishes The Skin
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Rejuvenates & Relaxes
- Protects Against Skin Infections
- Made With Natural Ingredients
- Dermatologically Tested
- Does Not Provide Enough Nourishment
- Does Not Improve Skin Elasticity
- Does Not Rejuvenate Skin
- No Protection Against Skin Infections
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
- Contains Parabens & Silicones