Wake up and smell the coffee – literally! If your skin is parched and needs that extra boost of intense moisturization, CoCo Body Lotion is what you need. Enriched with the natural goodness of Coffee and Cocoa, the body lotion is as indulgent as it is nourishing. And it smells absolutely delicious. This is, quite literally, food for your skin.
Coffee adds richness while Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, and Olive Oil provide nourishment and moisture. At the same time, the lotion is extremely lightweight, absorbs quickly and doesn’t feel greasy. Make dry, dehydrated, and flaky skin a thing of the past.
Results of Mamaearth CoCo Body Lotion
Indulge your skin with the goodness of Coffee and Cocoa. And give it the intense moisturization it needs thanks to Shea Butter and Olive Oil, Excellent for dry skin, this body lotion is food for your parched skin.
The body lotion doesn’t make your skin feel greasy or sticky after application. The lightweight formula absorbs into the skin and gives it intense moisturization.
The body lotion is made with natural ingredients and contains no toxins or harmful chemicals. It’s crafted with Coffee, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Olive Oil, and much more goodness to keep your skin hydrated.
- Coffee: Smells amazing, works even better! Coffee helps reduce the appearance of cellulite on the skin. With its amazing antioxidant benefits, coffee is revered as an ingredient that reduces inflammation.
- Cocoa Butter: A powerful antioxidant that boosts blood flow, Cocoa is all about reversing free-radical impact. It assists in the growth of new skin cells, that will make your skin oh so look young, smooth, and firm.
- Shea Butter: The gold standard in intense moisturization, Shea Butter has a high concentration of fatty acids and vitamins, making it the ideal ingredient for softening skin. It moisturizes intensely and works wonders on dry and dehydrated skin.
- Olive Oil: An excellent moisturizing agent, Olive Oil isn’t new to the skincare industry – even Cleopatra was a fan! Loaded with the goodness of Vitamin E, it protects and nourishes the skin.
How To Use
- Step 1 : Pump out an adequate amount of body lotion on your palm.
- Step 2 : Gently massage the lotion all over your body until completely absorbed.
- Step 3 : Reapply whenever skin feels dry.
Who Can Use Mamaearth CoCo Body Lotion?
- Men and women of age 15 years and above
- Excellent for dry skin
Why Is Mamaearth CoCo Body Lotion Better Than Others Available In the Market?
- Long-Lasting Moisturization
- Non-Sticky & Lightweight Formula
- Prevents Dryness
- Suitable for Dry Skin
- No Parabens Or Toxins
- Dermatologically Tested
- Does Not Moisturize Skin Enough
- Sticky & Greasy Formula
- Does Not Prevent Dryness
- Not for Dry Skin
- Contains Harmful Chemicals
- Not Tested Dermatologically
Complete List of Ingredients
|Ingredient||Type||Where Is It From?||How It Helps?|
|Shea Butter||Natural||Plant-Based||Anti-Aging and Moisturizing Agent|
|Stearic Acid||Natural||Plant-Based||Surfactant & Emollient|
|Cetearyl Alcohol||Natural||Plant-Based||Texture Enhancer|
|Coco Glycerides||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing & Emollient|
|Carbomer||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Texture Enhancer|
|Sodium PCA||Natural||Sodium PCA||Moisturizer|
|Coco Caprylate Caprate||Natural||Plant-Based||Skin-Conditioning Agent|
|Sodium Hydroxide||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Alkalizer|
|Olive Oil||Natural||Plant-Based||Moisturizing Agent|
|Disodium EDTA||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Preservative|
|Theobroma Cacao Extract||Natural||Seeds of Theobroma Cacao||Moisturizing Agent & Protects Against Radical Damages|
|IFRA Certified Allergen Free Fragrance||Synthetic||Lab Synthesized||Fragrance|