Result of Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar For Babies
It keeps the skin moisturized by retaining the natural oils of the body.
It cleanses body deeply without over-drying the sensitive skin.
pH Balanced 5.5
The natural ingredients provide nourishment to the skin from deep within while maintaining the pH at 5.5 beest suitable for babies.
Goat milk : Goat milk contains precious skin minerals like selenium and is loaded with vitamins, particularly vitamin A. It contains lactic acid
Shea Butter : Shea butter nourishes skin with Vitamins A, E and F. Vitamin A and E maintain the skin and keep it healthy. The Vitamin A in shea butter is important for improving skin conditions, including eczema, and dermatitis
Oatmeal : Oatmeal can soak the excess oil from your skin. Its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat dry skin and remove dead skin cells. Oats are natural cleansers. They remove dirt and oil that clog the pores and exfoliate the skin.
Coconut Based Cleansers : The cleanser made from coconut ensures that the bar is soap free and helps maintaining an ideal 5.5 pH for gentle cleansing.
How To Use
- Step 1 : Apply bar on baby’s wet body and face, and gently massage to form lather. Rinse with water.
- Step 2 : For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
Who is it for ?
- SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEWBORN’S DELICATE SKIN – The bar is suitable for baby’s delicate skin.
- SUITS DRY, ITCHY, ECZEMA PRONE SKIN – It treats dry
- TEAR FREE FORMULA – It won’t irrtate your baby’s eyes.
Why is Mamaearth Moisturizing Bathing Bar For Babies better than other soap bars for babies available in the market?
- Maintains Ideal 5.5 pH
- Cleanses & Moisturizes
- Suitable For Newborn’s Sensitive Skin
- No SLS, SLES, parabens
- Contains Soap
- Irritates Sensitive Skin
- Does Not Cleanse Enough
- Contains SLS, SLES & synthetic fragrance.